My rare appearence

Posted by Lokman


My last post was dated way back on the 16th of May and since then, a coule of stuff have happen which were worthy of blogging but i decided to drop it and start a fresh without looking back to the past.

The mag which finally wrapped up its June issue was forcast to arrive tomo. Quite unbeleivable since they've screwed up alot of the scheduling. Will see how they fare on keeping the promise this time.

Later on tonight, Stefan and I will be attending the local film fest held at the National Museum with Unarmed Combat as its 1st showcase. I've had several not-so-encouraging words about the film so i'm actually getting ready to expect the worst. Why are the local film makers turning to arty-farty features? Are they too lazy to come up with something more comprehensive and trying too hard to evolutionize film making in singapore to a higher level?

But a friends told me, someone has to come out the bad stuff to get a good one out. And maybe its true.

1 comments

Anonymous   says 12:25 AM

Why are the local film makers turning to arty-farty features?

I have been asking myself that since I watched 'Art of Flirting'. :\

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture