Ma'am...i see MORE dead people...

Posted by Lokman


What a way to open the movie in Singapore. Right on the eve of The Hungry Ghost Festival. And thats not all. Guess where they held the press conference? Where else but Seng Ong Temple at Paya Lebar. With all the settings of an authentic chinese opera, the marketing of The Maid is admittedly an impressive presentation. Starting off with a visit from the "bride", slowly creeping up behind us. Even though it was broad daylight, the setting and haunting music playing in the background did manage to tightened my nerves. I was half expecting the "bride" to open her mysterious red veil and scare the pants of me while i was photographing her.

Anyway, more of the press conference soon at MovieXclusive by Monday or so by my partner in crime, Richard. Oh and my review too...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture