Grave of the Fireflies

Posted by Lokman

I managed to get a hold of this endearing Japanese animation after hearing how good it was. It was warned that this is no Saturday afternoon cartoon with a happy ending and i was ready to face it through. Watching it, emotions did varied with dramatic situations but throughout the film, it didn't manage to really thug my heart as much as i thought i wanted it to.

I was wrong.

As soon as the credit rolled, i couldn't help but swell up and cried my eyes out. Even till now, it never fails to glaze my eyes up at a mere thought of the images from the film.

1 comments

I discovered this during one of my Japanese Anime modules. This show is one of my absolute favourites. I even bought those sweets in the tin!

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture