Crumbling

Posted by Lokman

"I took the offer" whispered my colleague.

My heart sank as her words hit me. I was hoping she would stay on but i guess the offer was too attractive. I'm actually happy for her, finally getting her upgrade in working life but deep inside, i wanted my team to stay. But one by one each fell and hunted for greener grasses. I can't really blame them. Each have their own goals to meet.

Alot have come and gone but its only now that i suddenly felt a smack in the face as i realize that the original drive force whom i have rallied together is slowly crumbling away, leaving me standing to the point of tears. But i tried not to think about it too much and distracted myself with work.

Who's next i wonder...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture