I was at Transformers film set!

Posted by Lokman


I'm stuck at home feeling sick because of some contagious kid who decided to have a sneezing and coughing cometition in the bus where i, unfortunately, was on. And so what else to do for the time to pass by? Youtube of cos. Definately a sign of deprivation of amateur vids ever since my parent company decided to ban all online video like youtube and google video.

And then i came across this latest news of the production of Transformer. The Micheal Bay one not the cartoon.



...then the vid struck me familiar. Where have i seen that before? Wham! It hit me.

I WAS THERE!

I was at the set of Transformers and i didn't even know it. Damn it. I should have alighted and rushed over to say hi to Micheal Bay or something.

Don't believe me? Here's proof.


So close yet so far...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture