Dawn of a new era

Posted by Lokman

22nd April 2006,
My beloved monitor spluttered its last visuals and slipped into a deep sleep, never to be awaken agian. No matter how much i tried, switching it off, letting it rest and cooling off or shaking it vigorously to revive it like a caveman that i am, it wouldn't wake up and thus decided to call it.

Time of death: 10:30pm

BEFORE

23rd April 2006,
Franticly went Sim Lim and got hold of this baby.

AFTER

I've always had a negetive view of LDC screen monitors but with this, it blew me off.


But now i'm 350 bucks short in my California funds.
DAMNIT...

2 comments

U shld get a laptop...

If i get a laptop, then i'll be at least 1500 bucks short for the fund!

No way!

I NEED THE $$$$...

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture