Back to work

Posted by Lokman

Much to our joy experincing a chain of non-stop holidays, it finally took a breather and that means back to work for me. Been having some trouble trying to carry on what i use to be doing. creative thoughts seem to dribble ever so slowly and the feeling of not wanting to do anything, letting time go by seemed like a good idea at times. Maybe its because of the upcoming holidays has made a mind-set that we're all still on the holiday frame.

Hari Raya Haji will be coming real soon next week, followed by Chinese New year at the end of the month. Only after then would we be really in the no-break desert.

One must carry on. We must. Bah, i'll just see how it goes....

Managed to squeeze my timing a good-old-fun clay-mation. I've been a big fan of this duo and i finally layed my eyes on this mad-caper feature.

Awesome. I think my rating speaks for itself.

Rating: 5/5

0 comments

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture