Dance with me

Posted by Lokman

Skipped a few days of blogging because i had to rush off Mx's latest video cast. Interested in watching them? Click the picture above to view the glory.

That's one job off my back. I've still got a book review and 2 upcoming movie reviews to pen. Half Nelson and The Illusionist, having the latter snatched from Richard, i hope it's worth it.

Speaking of books, i had just finished a graphic novel, Pride of Bagdad, which i bought for Richard for his birthday. He was rather gushing at me on how great it was, so i had to see it for myself. True enough, it's one of the most emotional illustration i have ever read. The ending just had me almost to tears. If you haven't read it, do yourself a favour and borrow it or buy it even.

1 comments

Anonymous   says 12:54 PM

sound like Richard is a very nice guy !

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture