Off to Angkor!

Posted by Lokman

I've been given a task to do a coverage of Angkor for the next issue of JetAway, JetStar Asia inflight magazine. So much to do. Pictorial of Angkor Wat, Hotel review, Spa review and Restaurant review and Neighbourhood review. So much expectation, to little time and so much pressure! Arrghh!

Oh well, it'll be a nice break of you look at it in a different light. Just gotta plan my scheduling.

Anyway, i'll TRY to update my ongoings while in Cambodia. Not in this blog but in another new one. Click the image above to go there.

1 comments

Anonymous   says 7:37 PM

Hi,
I found your blog while searching for the jetstar magazine as im desperately trying to get in touch with them for a specific issue. Would you be able to get me their contacts? I would really appreciate it.. thanks
my email is uditamin@alembic.co.in

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture