Be with me

Posted by Lokman

Be with me
*Click here for more details

With almost no dialogs, the suffering emotional silence was defening as the characters on screen surfed through thier wave of heart tugging dilemmas. Divided into 3 parts, interwoven to create a sense of universal point about love, critic abroad and locally have been raving about this feature.



I know some are gonna beat me to a plup about this but, the emotional ride didn't really hit me. Maybe i'm a fan of words. Dialogs that were heard didn't really hit my nerves about love and hence the connection wasn't there. There were a couple sences that were touching but something was missing from it. I tried to be overwhelm of the whole sense but, damn, i just didn't connect.

*Shrugs

I would critic more but it'll be like shooting myself in the foot. Don't get me wrong, its isn't a bad film, infact kudos to Eric. He did a great job with this and i'm proud of this peice.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Status Update

AD

2009 Blockbuster















Recent Posts

Snapshots

Archives

Apture